Every hotelier goal is to increase their hotel online presence to be able to drive traffic, generate bookings and get more revenue.
Am sharing with you tips and strategies you need to implement to ensure you increase your hotel online presence and global outreach
1. Ask your website designer to improve your hotel organic search engine optimization (SEO)
2. Enroll on more but the best Online Travel Agents (OTAs)
3. Embark on effective email marketing & promotional offers.
4. Create special offers on social media and add a Book Now button to your facebook page.
5. Sign up on Google Hotel Ads (The price for this is cool) There is an initial small setup cost + 12% commission per booking
6. Enroll on Google Paid Ads (This is expensive) The pricing is based on pay per click concept, so you incur cost when lookers don't book)
Regarding Point 1, having the nicest website doesn't guarantee Google 1st page ranking and not every website designer also is efficient in SEO.
If you need help us on this, our hotel SEO revenue generation team can help you on this. Feel free to get in touch if you need our help on this.